Friday 11 March 2011

An American Werewolf!

Check it, not quite dont, still fiddling with the text and placement but its well on its way. I feel good that I listened to Cursed all night and did something productive instead of just wanting to break things and kill myself haha. Time to mellow out with some minus the bear, musical extremes! Its always way too intense or way too mellow. Anyways check the wolf and let me know your thoughts!




Also, check out these random Simpsons inspired design for Mikes fuckin goof about band, god I hope this sells. I intend on screening them all afternoon tomorrow then laughing alot when they try to sell them in Peterbrough and either sell a lot or absolutely none at all, I only see it going one of those two ways!



Mellow out man


Cuz you gotta nuke somethin....

No comments:

Post a Comment